Sacred Pair ~ Two Dark Days Tarot Decks
One for you, and one for a friend or loved one.
Two of the latest version of the Dark Days Tarot Deck (2019)
Illustrated & created by Wren McMurdo
Guidebook by Wren McMurdo & Emily Mundy
- 78 black & white Tarot cards
- 180-pg. flip guidebook
- Lidded box with ribbon fits deck & guidebook
The Dark Days Tarot deck is inspired by the dark days of the lunar cycle when we are energetically drawn toward reflection. I'm continually inspired by the way in which, like oceans, we are subtly synced with the moon.
Dark days encourage deeper rest and heightened sensitivity, and thus a more intuitive state. This deck captures the essence of these days, making this energy available to you for the entirety of any lunar cycle.
Darkness is the subconscious, the dream world, the spirit realm, the unknown, and fertile ground for self-reflection. It offers an opportunity to “see” with senses other than eyesight. Answers, clues, and journeying linger in darkness. This deck exalts darkness as infinite power.
- Please note that the Silver-Gilded Dark Days Tarot decks are high-contrast and glossy, which means they have slightly fewer details than the Matte Black Dark Days Tarot decks.
- While the Dark Days Tarot is a fine first deck, it should be observed that the guidebook is small and meant for quick reference. All readers are encouraged to enhance their practices using a plethora of resources on the Tarot.
- This deck does not come shrink-wrapped.
- I ship every Friday via USPS. You'll recieve a tracking number I'm packing your order up myself.